harrypotterworldforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nick/Waffle pup for DADA teacher

3 posters

Go down

Nick/Waffle pup for DADA teacher Empty Nick/Waffle pup for DADA teacher

Post  Nick Sat May 07, 2011 10:27 pm

Past Experience In The Field:i have had past experience in several naruto games usualy having to do with being the iconer such as every game by InFaMouSxX- (3-4 games but i quit) and the one game by nultimat adventure team and 2 pokemon games that are currently down atleast i think they are down i removed them from my favrites so i cant tell you the names i have bin a co owner on every game by InFaMouSxX- i was head admin for nultimate adventure team and gm's for the pokemon game and i was a gm on a harry potter game but i forget what it is called it went down for the school year so i deleted it aswell

Talent's And Abilities : i am generaly a people person in all of the time i have bin on any Harry Potter game i have made not one single enemy i am generaly on most of the time after school exsept for some fridays or thursday (usualy one weekend every two weekends my mom will pick me p on one of thesquired by law to go until im 18) and maybe weekend's (on the weekends i am wit my mom she takes me to do stuff against my will) also i am a generaly good iconner and i am generaly a hard worker and i generaly follow rules and i dont realy ever pic favrites and if i do they dont get special treatment

Time Zone:not sure i forget what it is called buti live in the south part of the united states(texas)
i
How could you contribute in which your competition could not:i am generaly fun loving i am ususaly on most of the time so players will not regularly be un-attended also i follow the duty's of the position i am granted

Thank you for reading my application i hope for you to get back to me as soon as possible but if this job is already taken i would be happy to fill the position of Transfiguration Teacher anyways thank you for reading my application i hope you consider me for the job

Scincerely,Nick

Nick

Back to top Go down

Nick/Waffle pup for DADA teacher Empty Ialready dada

Post  Joey Sun May 08, 2011 2:50 pm

Im alread dada teacher Nick

Joey

Back to top Go down

Nick/Waffle pup for DADA teacher Empty Re: Nick/Waffle pup for DADA teacher

Post  Admin Sun May 08, 2011 7:20 pm

Nick wrote:Past Experience In The Field:i have had past experience in several naruto games usualy having to do with being the iconer such as every game by InFaMouSxX- (3-4 games but i quit) and the one game by nultimat adventure team and 2 pokemon games that are currently down atleast i think they are down i removed them from my favrites so i cant tell you the names i have bin a co owner on every game by InFaMouSxX- i was head admin for nultimate adventure team and gm's for the pokemon game and i was a gm on a harry potter game but i forget what it is called it went down for the school year so i deleted it aswell

Talent's And Abilities : i am generaly a people person in all of the time i have bin on any Harry Potter game i have made not one single enemy i am generaly on most of the time after school exsept for some fridays or thursday (usualy one weekend every two weekends my mom will pick me p on one of thesquired by law to go until im 18) and maybe weekend's (on the weekends i am wit my mom she takes me to do stuff against my will) also i am a generaly good iconner and i am generaly a hard worker and i generaly follow rules and i dont realy ever pic favrites and if i do they dont get special treatment

Time Zone:not sure i forget what it is called buti live in the south part of the united states(texas)
i
How could you contribute in which your competition could not:i am generaly fun loving i am ususaly on most of the time so players will not regularly be un-attended also i follow the duty's of the position i am granted

Thank you for reading my application i hope for you to get back to me as soon as possible but if this job is already taken i would be happy to fill the position of Transfiguration Teacher anyways thank you for reading my application i hope you consider me for the job

Scincerely,Nick

You are accepted as transfiguration teacher,DADA is taken.

Admin
Admin

https://hpwf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Nick/Waffle pup for DADA teacher Empty Dada

Post  Joey Sun May 08, 2011 9:28 pm

Nvm he cen be dada i wanna be transfiguration XD

Joey

Back to top Go down

Nick/Waffle pup for DADA teacher Empty Re: Nick/Waffle pup for DADA teacher

Post  Joey Sun May 08, 2011 9:30 pm

Juyst kidding